Spring Break!

March 17, 2014

I’ve been looking forward to this week all month! The kids are off school for Spring Break so Matt and I are taking a few days off too. We’re flying to Las Vegas to hang out at my parents house – we’ll be spending our hours lounging poolside under palm trees sipping cold beverages and enjoying a date night downtown!

palm tree pool

I’ve got so much to share when I get back next week, projects that have been in the works for a over a month and an update on that fixer home we’re buying. I’ll be back here on Friday with a link roundup. Have a great week everyone!

kate signature

17 Responses to “Spring Break!”

1. Have a great vacation and time with your family!

2. Esther says:

That is very exciting!! Enjoy the break :)
    We here in Canada are slowly starting to awaken. After a long winter hibernation. The sun is getting warmer and all the snow and ice are slowly starting to melt.
    So when I say enjoy, I mean it with all my sluggish being (and lots of envy ;-))

3. Have a wonderful time soaking up the sun! Btw, so excited to hear you and Tracy are joining forces for Creating with the Stars – she is a gem!

4. Aquaguard says:

So jealous! Have a great time! Bring back some of that warm weather :)

5. Kate, Have a fantastic vacation. Will be looking forward for your new posts when you return all rejuvenated and recharged.

6. Breanna says:

Have so much fun! Nothing like some sun and relaxation to rejuvenate the soul. Feel free to send some of that warm weather over to the east coast :)

7. Lise says:

Lucky you!! Would love some pool time.. but stocked here in Minnesota waiting for more snow…:)

8. Welcome to Las Vegas! The weather will be fantastic and you’ll see lots of blue skies, warm temps for poolside fun and little humidity. That’s why I live here. Have a wonderful time with your family. Did you ever visit Springs Preserve when you visited Vegas? It’s a beautiful place for inspiration, family fun, walking trails through the gardens and so much more. Give a try if you get a chance.

9. Jamala says:

Enjoy your vacation! see you when you get back!

10. Have fun in Vegas! We are going to Aulani again for an overnight like last year. Wish you could come again too! We are moving from Hawaii to Kansas City at the end of the year so have to make the most of it!

11. Ofelia says:

Enjoy yourself Kate! Well deserved.

Oh I love the Aulani Jennifer, can’t wait to go back someday, enjoy!

The Springs Preserve is fantastic Patty, we visited last year, really wonderful!

14. Enjoy! Loving your blog

15. Paul Clancy says:

Absolutely love that pool image. Have a great Vacay!
    Paul

16. A well-deserved break! Thank you for all your fabulous ideas and inspiration!

17. Sarah says:

Agree with Maria ^ but totally jealous, haha. I could really use some warmer weather here in the midwest. Although it is starting to slowly heat up! Have a great time ;)