Merry Christmas to You!

December 23, 2013

We had the most wonderful party ever on Saturday with many friends gathered in our home. It definitely puts one in the Christmas spirit! One of the lessons 2013 taught me was the value of time off, so I’m taking this week away from the computer to enjoy Christmas and all the joy it brings. I have two children so very excited for the arrival of Santa then we’re off the mountains for a few days to enjoy a winter wonderland.

christmas tree in snow

I want to thank you all for visiting, for your comments, your friendship, your correspondence, and your support throughout the year. I’m gearing up for a 2014 filled with a lot of home improvement, and a continued conversation on making spaces lovely and livable. I can’t wait to share all the details in the New Year! Next week’s postings will be light – we all know downtime and unplugging leads to great things: rested minds, bodies, and new bursts of creativity.

I wish you all peace, love, joy, merriment, safe travels, good cheer, and kisses under the mistletoe. Enjoy the season, play in the snow, get cozy with the ones you love, decompress, eat chocolate, and have a glass of bubbly or two.

I’ll be back on Monday the 30th, meanwhile connect with me here :

pinterest icon 2 facebook icon 2 twitter icon 2 instagram icon 2

image via Atlanta Homes Mag

Tags: , ,

20 Responses to “Merry Christmas to You!”

1. Felicia says:

I love that you are able and willing to take time off for the holidays. It is so important to just spend time with your friends and family and really enjoy the memories without having any worries or stress. I hope your enjoy your holidays!

The Tiny Professional

2. Heidi says:

Merry Christmas!

3. Elizabeth H says:

The Merriest Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy some time off. It is good for the soul!

4. Merry Christmas!!
    xo

5. Peggy says:

Thank you so much for all of your beautiful posts this year! Thank you for the inspiration, instruction, and decorating intuition that you compose and then share with all of us! It is very much appreciated! I wish you a very safe and happy Christmas and a preemptive ‘Happy New Year!’ I’m looking forward to your brilliance in 2014!

So kind Peggy, and to you too!

7. Patti Z says:

Merry Christmas, CG! Enjoy your family and time off! And ditto what Peggy said.

8. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

9. Marisa says:

Merry Christmas to you also! You have been a tremendous help to me with your blogs filled with advice. Thank you so much for your generous spirit in wanting to help those of us who are struggling with their home décor or blogs. Hope you New Year is filled with all you desire.

10. Ida says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!

11. Auntiepatch says:

Merry Christmas from sunny San Diego CA. Blessings on you and your family.

12. Happy Christmas to you too! Enjoy your Winter wonderland. It’s all palm trees and cocktails here in the Caribbean but my kids are VERY excited!

I love your blog and look forward to more great tutorials in 2014.

13. Carolyn says:

Merry Christmas! And thank you for all of your inspiration throughout the year!

14. Merry Merry Christmas!!

15. Susan says:

Merry Christmas from the chilly Midwest! Thank you for all of your inspiration, you are a favorite : )

16. Debt girl says:

Merry Christmas! I can’t wait to see what you are doing in 2014. Enjoy your time!

17. Brad Weilert says:

Happy holidays to you and yours. That tree looks amazing and hope you have a blast spending time with those you love.

18. Brad McGhee says:

Happy holidays! Looking forward to new posts in 2014.

19. Cathy says:

You have the right idea! Well deserved! Happy time off and I look forward to your return.

20. meg says:

Thanks for sharing all of your ideas throughout the year.
    A little downtime is always best. :)