Best of November

December 3, 2012

Hello hello it’s the last month of the year!  Hard to believe, isn’t it?  Time for the monthly roundup of greatest hits from the previous, here are the top ten not to miss posts from November!

november 1

I painted my old console table a shade of gray; 2.  we posed for the annual family picture; 3.  we gave our IKEA wood countertops an ogee edge then stained and installed them in the bathroom and 4.  I set a silver and gold tablescape that lasts from Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day.

november 2

5.  to bring color and fun to the kids’ space, we decorated a candy themed tree and I made them a scalloped felt tree skirt;   6.  I painted a favorite herringbone pattern for a pillow;   7.   a pretty table setting at Mom’s place for Thanksgiving;   8.  DIY sleigh bells ring, are ya listening?  9.  new ring top window panels hang in my daughter’s room,  10.  roasted garlic mashed potatoes with crème fraîche, oh my.

Our holiday mantel is next… warning, it’s kinda sparkly.  :)

10 Responses to “Best of November”

1. You sure had a busy month! All your projects are so inspiring and beautiful to look at! Your family must love living in that chic home of yours! Happy December!!!

2. FabTwigs says:

Everything you do is just beautiful! Your gray console table is my favorite! ;-)

3. Shirley says:

I love the gray console, the herringbone print pillow, and your family photos turned out picture perfect, so bright and crisp! Y’all found a very talented photographer! :)

4. Carmel says:

You’ve been super busy! Love that pillow and console makeover so much!

5. sarah says:

Yes my vote is the gray table aswell

6. margaret says:

Kate,
    Everything you touch is marvelous! I love seeing your family. Stalkerish sounding I know but your blog is so approachable you feel like a friend.

7. Cynthia says:

I enjoyed the pictures again and that console is still a knockout.

Cynthia

8. I see a lot of posts I need to catch up! Between Thanksgiving, Christmas decorating, and a 7th birthday, I haven’t had a chance to sit and read my favorite bloggers. You’ve been busy! :)

9. Trish Norris says:

Hi, I love your console…it is so chic. The sleigh bells are super cute too. A long with everything else, you are so inspiring. Beautiful family pics.:)
    Trish