Pinterest Challenge Highlights

July 15, 2012

It’s not ‘BOTB’ day, but it should be because there were so so many amazing projects linked up to the Summer Pinterest Challenge earlier this week!  Over 400 bloggers linked up their DIY talents, and I was blown away by all the creativity out there.  I simply couldn’t let the week go by without sharing a few highlights!

Dining room light bulb fixture by Love and Renovations

diy dining room light

Ceramic pot outdoor water fountain by Inspirations by D

outdoor water fountain

Card catalog jewelry box by Shannon at AKA Design

card catalog jewelry box akadesign

West Elm Inspired Bedframe by Decor and the Dog

west elm frame decorandthedog

Inlay-Look Table Top by Our Lake Life

our lake life inlay table top

Restoration Hardware nightstand knock off by The House of Wood

Sunburst mirror by Bright Little House

sunburst mirror brightlittle house

Map wall art by Just Two Crafty Sisters

map wall art twocraftysisters

Embroidered fedora by Cassie at Hi Sugarplum

diy embroidered fedora hisugarplum

Such great projects right?  I’m so impressed and I can’t wait for the Fall Edition !!  Like many of you, I’ll be pinning away and storing up ideas.  Matt and I are finishing up an IKEA hack project today, then then spending a few hours relaxing with friends…  hope you all have the fabulous Sunday!

19 Responses to “Pinterest Challenge Highlights”

1. Ashley says:

Loooove the card catalog jewelry box. A lot of great ideas!

2. Ashley says:

Thanks so much for considering my bathroom shelves a highlight! Made my day. :)

3. Kate –
    Yay!
    It is such an honor to be in the list of your highlights.
    I have followed your blog or a long time and find you have so much great content.
    Thank you for dreaming up the “Pinteret Challenge”
    Much appreciation,
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

4. Jackie says:

Thanks for including my art Kate! All of these projects are amazing…I had already pinned several of these as my favorites too!

5. Holly says:

Thanks for including my map wall art in your round-up!! So many great projects in the Pinterest Challenge, can’t wait for the next one! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Thanks!
    Holly from Just Two Crafty Sisters

6. how2home says:

These are such beautiful round ups!

7. Thanks for the Pinterest Project love!!

8. Brittany says:

Yay. I’m tickled pink you deem my project a highlight. :-D
    I was so inspired by everyone else as well, and can’t wait to tackle some of those projects myself. The Pinterest Challenge is an AWESOME idea! Thanks!

9. Carmel says:

These are all such great projects! Love this challenge – it always pushes me to get something done!

10. Such a talented group! It was so fun to participate, it really got me motivated. I just finished another project from Pinterest that I will be posting about soon…I like the idea of being challenged! I am going to try to challenge myself to do 1-2 projects a month. Think of how many new awesome projects you could have done in a year if you did that!

11. Barbara says:

Yes, there are some amazingly creative talents in blog land! We all feed off of each other’s inspiring work. It’s a chain reaction!

12. Amanda says:

They’re all so gorgeous! Thanks for including me – I’m honored!

13. Awesome collection of projects!!! I took this challenge and prettied my baby gril’s corner…..love the Pinterest challenge

14. WOW! Thank you so much for including my little knockoff RH nightstands, Kate! I’m in great company! :)

15. Amber Hamilton Henson says:

This is really great!! I love re-purposing, too! Just yesterday, I “re-upholstered” a chair using belts! If you have a minute, Check it out at http://www.WhatAmberLoves.com and let me know what you think!

16. Morgan says:

Lovely projects! So much inspiration!

17. Dalia says:

These are all amazing! Thank you for featuring my water fountain Kate, I’m so honored.

18. Jessie says:

WHEW!! I’m glad it was just a glitch…………I was worried that I’d lost you Kate. Great ideas and wonderful photos as always.

19. Debra says:

Love the sun burst mirror!