A Fun Diversion

April 11, 2012

Hello all, I was browsing around the Better Homes & Gardens site today and stumbled across a Color Personality Quiz – have you taken it yet?  I dived right in and answered the 8 Questions asked.  What's Your Color Personality

Funny how my answer was no big surprise.

color personality bhg

For a fun diversion, take the quiz right here and tell me, what’s your color personality?   Would love to hear all the different answers!

123 Responses to “A Fun Diversion”

1. Trinity says:

Too funny! I got Gray and one of the colors they featured was the exact one I used in my bathroom re-do! Dolphin Fin by Behr, but I lightened it by 25%.

2. Vonda L. says:

I got “Sea Glass” also. The question about unexpected company cracked me up. You don’t want to look in my closets……

3. Colorful Gray: This palette of colorful grays is a perfect balance of sophistication and serenity. Each hue bears the marking of another color (blue, green, purple, etc.), creating a neutral palette that is anything but dull. Pair with rich jewel tones for a luxe look, or with muted hues for a soothing rendition.

4. Julie says:

I got “Sea Glass,” too – probably one of the reasons I love your blog so much! I just did a scrapbook page about how when we moved into our house, the first thing we did was paint all the walls – going from oranges and yellows to blues and greens!

5. Julie says:

I did this with my boys, too (ages 6 and 9) – modifying the questions somewhat and guessing based on their personality for a few others and totally came up with their favorite colors – Citron for my younger and Latte for my older. Too much fun!

6. Melinda says:

That was fun. Here is my color, which seems right:
    Moss Green

Preppy meets outdoorsy with this moss green palette. The slightly yellow undertone gives these greens zip, but because the hues are inspired by woodland moss, the palette maintains an earthy aura. Pair it with saturated brights for an exotic look, cheery pinks and yellows for a preppy statement, or any shade of brown for woodsy appeal.

7. Apparently Creamy Latte. Which is funny cause I HATE Creamy and tan colours.

8. Brenda j says:

Huh! Just like my hair… Apparently I’m turning to the grey-side. But.. after looking at it, I guess it makes good sense. Unlike my hair.

9. Mary F says:

I did it a couple times because I was torn on a couple of the answers. First result coral, then sea glass, then colorful grey. :)

10. Well I got coral, which is damn close to my favorite orange-y hue. Seems accurate to me!

11. Angela Z says:

I got “Colorful Gray” which is totally accurate. I love grays with pops of color. In fact I have about 4 rooms in my house different shades and patterns of gray. Is that bad?

12. Kate says:

Sea glass! That’s me. Anything beachy. A little more blue green than just green. I could have got Coral, which I love, love and grey, my new favourite neutral and would be just as happy!

13. Sharon says:

I was torn between two answers on one question so I took it twice with both answers and got different results with just the one change. First time I got moss green, which seems pretty accurate, and second time I got Sea Glass, which is also pretty accurate. That was fun!

14. Rachel says:

Coral and there’s not a single thing in my house that’s coral.

15. Daria says:

Grey! Hmmmm. How did they know I wanted to paint the room that color with punches of red and yello?

16. I got Sea Glass, but that’s not at all “me!” Maybe I can trade Erin for her Creamy Latte. :-)

17. Leah says:

I got creamy latte which is what I’m attracted to in magazines, etc. My home, though, has more green than anything…

18. Alice says:

Apricot
    Mellow yet sublime, like the fruit, this apricot palette is a restful rendition of the typically vibrant orange. The palette is an ideal candidate to pair with turquoise. Because apricot and turquoise are close cousins to the classics yellow and blue, you get the staying power of a tried-and-true color ensemble but with a new interpretation.

I am not really a apricot….. I didn`t use it around me, I think sea glass is much better!mhhhh

19. Tiffany says:

I got sea glass, too! Thought the questions were somewhat odd, but the end result seemed pretty on target! I tend to decorate with white, soft blues and grays. Very cool colors. Not much in the way of warm tones in my house.

20. I got the same as you-Sea Glass. Just what I figured I would get.

21. andrea says:

i think they got it wrong. i am not or have never been a blush pink or pink of any kind of a girl. my favorite colour is green. me personally i think of myself as more of a sea glass personality. have to admit it was fun and interesting not to mention rather enlightening.

22. Leone says:

Hahaa, I got Radish Red.

23. Dawn says:

I got honey…interesting..I am a fall palate person..love muted burgundy’s, greens, gold colors..like Tuscan palattes..