Thankful

November 24, 2011

Today is my second favorite holiday of the year and it’s all about three of the best things in life: tradition, gratitude, and food!  Today, I am thankful for so many things, for my family, for my friends, for my health, and all the little blessings that bring happiness everyday. Today I am thankful for those of you who continue to visit here, you make my dream job a reality and I am forever grateful to you.

I’m so looking forward to the traditional meal we prepare every year, and the opportunity to spend the evening with family and friends. Today is a day of reflection and relaxation and I plan to savor every moment and morsel from the stuffing to the pie to the conversation around the table. I’m wishing all of my American friends the very same as we celebrate on this holiday.          happy thanksgiving collection

Cheers to good food and great memories!  Safe travels too.

xo,

kate signature image

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my baby brother Nate today. How cool to have your birthday fall on Thanksgiving, he gets his own personal pumpkin pie all to himself.  Awesome.

images: 1/2/3/4/5/6

11 Responses to “Thankful”

1. Karena says:

Kate,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Love and Hugs
    Karena

Art by Karena

2. shannon says:

My third child’s birthday is also today! He is six. We love Thanksgiving babies!

And um, cough, cough. The boquet in your photos is stunning but more so is the price tag! What?? Now I’m inspired to make something like that myself.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Kiende says:

Hi Kate, I am very thankful for you and your very inspirational and informative blog. I don’t comment much although I read daily :)
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family :)

Fondly,
    Kiende

4. chic coles says:

Happy Thanksgiving. Have a lovely and filling day.

5. Lynne says:

Beautiful . . . Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family . . .
    Love, Lynne

6. Roeshel says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Kate.

7. Christina says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you are your family! I’m very Thankful for your blog and others like it because I don’t have a creative bone in my body, hehe.

8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! You truly are an inspiration!

9. Debbie says:

Hi Kate, have the Happiest of Thanksgivings! Yay. We are enjoying our
    kids who are all here from college…I don’t even care about dishes I’m just
    happy to be together again…but they are eating a lot…hahahaha
    Blessings,
    Debbie

10. elaine says:

Happy Thanksgiving (from Canada). Enjoy! :)

11. Dana says:

Hi Censational Girl,

I’m thankful for all the inspiration you’ve given me (and a debris-free wreath)! You can read all about it here:http://thecinderblocks.com/2011/11/24/giving-thanks-orhow-to-create-your-very-own-fall-wreath/

Happy Thanksgiving!