Sweet Hearts in Nature

February 14, 2010

In honor of Valentine’s Day, here’s a peek at some remarkable hearts found in nature.

Wishing you all a day filled with love in all its forms.

heart shaped world Heart Shaped World  © Christine Huff

leaf heart My Heart For You – Leaf

my heart for you My Heart for You – Flowers

healing love virgin honey Healing Love  © Sabine

with a flutter of hearts With a Flutter of Hearts

heart of nature Heart of Nature © Veerendra Tikhe

believer9 hearts in the morning In the Heart of the Morning

All copyrighted images used with permission.

So which one is your favorite ?

32 Responses to “Sweet Hearts in Nature”

1. Louise says:

I love them all! Love this post! My favs are Have a Heart, Green Hearts or the last one… gorgeous xo

2. Oh I LOVE them all! But the heart shaped tendrils (have a heart) and the giraffe inched the others out for me. We once knew a horse with a heart patch on his side…his name was gallant heart!

3. Carol says:

Lovely! My favorite is the last photo.

4. Lisa says:

wow! These are so pretty! Amazing photos!

5. There’s something about “In the Heart of the Morning” that I just love. :) Lovely way to start Valentines Day. Thanks, Kate! Have a beautiful day!

6. Raru says:

Nice :))))
    Happy Valentine’s Day!
    xoxo,
    Raru

7. What beautiful inspiring images. I have to say that the giraffe has captured my heart. :)

8. What beautiful photos. I love how we can find hearts in nature if we just look! thanks you for sharing these with us.

Linda

9. My heart for you-leaf is my fave, but they are all great! Happy Val Day!

10. Kimberly C. says:

i HEART the last one

11. Karena says:

Heart of the Matter. The sky is so breathtaking. Great images!! XOXO
    Karena

12. Lacie says:

I love the giraffe heart that is soooo cute

13. Sue says:

Wow…makes me want to go outside and look for hearts! I like the heart of nature and the heart of the matter best, but really they are all wonders!

14. That giraffe is really sweet, but I love the red leaf with the heart wormhole in it! The red is amazing!

15. Jamara R says:

I’m not a fan of Valentine’s Day, never have been, to my husband & I this is when baseball season is just about to start. YAY!!
    But I have to say, I love the green hearts. I love the way the green just pops off that old barn red color.

16. Pat says:

A very difficult decision ~ they’re all wonderful! I think the giraffe speaks to me ~ such an incredibly beautiful animal with a definite heart marking.

Thanks so much for sharing!

17. Struggler says:

So clever and so pretty! I love the ones of the various leaves, but something about that little heart-to-heart the swans are having is so sweet.
    Happy V Day!

18. Hillevissan says:

I think your pictures really made my day:-) Thank You!

And as for choosing a favourite… Have a heart! Lovely and subtle.

Have a nice day,
    Hillevissan, Stockholm Sweden

19. These are so cool, it’s hard to pick a favorite! I guess my favorite would have to be the rose because I love roses. :)

20. Having a hard time picking just one…they are all so beautiful! Wishing you a very Happy Valentines day!!

Hugs,
    Victoria

21. Honey B. says:

I like the green hearts….what gorgeous pictures!

22. “In the heart of the Morning”….meeting God in that special place ,before the noise of the day imposes on us.Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful day Katie :-)

23. Your hearts found in nature are all beautiful. I like the second photo “inside your heart” showing the hollowed out tree trunk. Happy Valentine’s Day. I did a similar post yesterday. ~ Rosemary

24. Sandy says:

So beautiful, I love photos of nature… happy valentines day!

25. Barbara says:

They are all lovely – I especially like the giraffe and the swans. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day.

Barbara

26. ahhhh…how peaceful the sunset picture is! I love the heart breaking through the clouds! I just want to say ahhhhhh after that…

27. Melinda says:

Beautiful pictures for Valentine’s Day! Love & blessings from NC!

28. Melanie says:

They are all great. I think I like the red leaf with the heart. All of them were great.

29. Elie's Papel says:

Nice photos!!! hope you had a great V-Day weekend!