2014 Calendars by Etsy Artists

December 19, 2013

I’m continuing the monthly series focused on Etsy artists today, but instead of prints or paintings like in the past, this month the spotlight is on calendars, just in time for 2014! I too ordered a small desk calendar from one of the many illustrators (link at the very bottom).

Many of these are available pre-printed to be shipped but several are also available as a printable PDF which makes a great last minute gift idea for friends, teachers, or co-workers! Here’s this month’s roundup of highlighted artists and their creative calendars, perhaps you’ll spy one you love.

printable mini calendar

whimsical printable calendar, the ink nest

portugese tile calendar

portuguese tile motif calendar, peanut oak print

beer and food calendar

beer & food calendar, red cruiser

woodland or pups

woodland animals or a dozen pups, square paisley design

wildflower wall

wildflower wall calendar, just another day

bold type calendar

bold typography poster, yumalum

kitty cat calendar

little kitty cats calendar, lizzy clara

botancial wall calendar 2014

botanical wall calendar, modern printed matter

trees desk calendar

trees desk calendar, ink drop design

printable wildflowers calendar

printable wildflowers calendar, ordinarily aimee (I bought the desktop version)

What calendar will you be using next year, one found on Etsy or elsewhere?

12 Responses to “2014 Calendars by Etsy Artists”

1. Jessika says:

Kate, I’m not seeing a link for the botanical wall art calendar and that’s my favorite. Which Etsy shop is it? These are all gorgeous! Thanks for pulling them together.

2. Dale says:

So many great calendars here,
    thank you for including my cat calendar in this wonderful collection
    Happy New Year !
    Dale

3. paula says:

OH! Thanks for the good idea to buy from an individual artist. I usually get the Paper Source calendars with cutting guidelines on the back of the monthly image. I’ve made file folders, Circa notebook covers (yes I still use paper), and paper boxes from the PS calendar. I love their clean, colorful graphic style.

My apologies Jessika, I fixed the link, that’s a beautiful one!

5. Christy says:

What fun! I usually order a sunny, warm, beachy wall calendar to tide me over during the cold months…but that kitty cat calendar might make me change this year. It’s darling!

6. I love the idea of supporting Etsy artists for things like this. I love the botanicals. I think I will order one for my daughter’s teacher. Thanks for sharing!

xo, Jennifer

7. Such a cute idea to frame a full year calendar. I might have to try that for my office! These are all so cute! :)

8. Meg says:

Thank you! Such a great idea for one of my last Christmas presents that I needed! Thank you!

9. BamaCarol says:

I have ordered calendars from Etsy for the last 3 years and one of my favorites is two hand design.

Love using etsy for things like this!

10. Jen says:

I love unique calendars…well, calendars make me happy in general. Love these!

Mele Kalikimaka!
    Jen

11. Mike Goodman says:

I love dogs and to have a dozen pups calendar on my desk would make 2014 an inspiring and creative year.

12. Jackie B says:

I ordered the one you got a few years ago with the little piece of wood. I keep getting refills, although I never used the wood. I have a rustic mirror that I bought from Ballards a few years ago and I tape the requisite month to the mirror along with photos, tickets, etc. and I love it!