Printable Holiday Gift Tags

November 14, 2013

I adored my Nana may she rest in peace, but my Dad’s mom who’s been gone these many years did not put any effort whatsoever into wrapping Christmas presents for her children and grandchildren. It was a seasonal joke in our family, we’d get gifts and only the front, I’m not kidding, only the front of the box was wrapped, and she laughed about it and made us all laugh too. It was one of the many things we found so endearing about her, so every year when Matt and I are up until midnight on Christmas Eve wrapping what “Santa” brought, I laugh to this day and say to him maybe we should just be more like my Nana.

However, when it comes to gifts for friends or extended family members, I do like to make an effort, if only to attach a sprig of berries to twill ribbon or tuck an evergreen clipping under a satin bow. Gift tags are a must at family gatherings and holiday get-togethers so I created a few of my own with Photoshop this year and I’m happy to share them with you!

printable holiday gift tags

These six designs are available to download for free – find them here.

6 holiday gift tag printables

I print them out (there are four of each design per sheet) on Avery full sheet labels, then attach them to colorful cardstock trimmed with a scallop edge punch (I found this punch at Michaels).

scallop punch and printable tag

printable gift tag on wrapped present

green ribbons gift wrap

sprig paper blue ribbon

Easy, unique, and festive!  Download six individual printable gift tags here.

Enjoy!

Pin It

Tags: , ,

20 Responses to “Printable Holiday Gift Tags”

1. Cheryl says:

Thanks for sharing your gift tags. The presents look yummy.

2. Angela says:

Thank you!! I will use these – what a treat!

3. Heidi says:

Thanks for sharing! I love the snowflakes and “Ho Ho Ho !” ones.

4. These are gorgeous, Kate! You’re so kind to share your designs with us. I’m going to download these right now, then share them on Pinterest. And if you don’t mind, I’ll also share this on my Imparting Grace Facebook page–people are going to love this!!

5. Emily says:

Thanks, these are adorable! Question- where did you get all the cute wrapping paper? The gifts look perfectly coordinated with the paper and those tags!

Ha, they are Emily, those wraps are available at my Spoonflower shop: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/kateriley

7. Jen in NM says:

Good lord, woman, you are a lifesaver. Thanks!

8. Brooke says:

The floral ampersand, “Elegampersand,” just captured my heart! Thanks for the chance to win.

9. Brooke says:

Oops, clearly I commented on the wrong post a minute ago — Sorry!

10. enjay says:

LOVE the tags . . . will enjoy using them!!! Thank you for sharing.
    What a wonderful story about your Nana. Isn’t it wonderful to have memories like that to treasure.

11. Susan Moore says:

I love the “I Miss Your Face” print! It reminds me of my mother. I will be purchasing it!

12. I can’t believe I never thought of this. Love it. Thanks for sharing!

13. Debtgirl says:

Love the prinables and the paper! So fresh!

14. Jill Robson says:

Thank you I love the snowflakes.

15. These are so cute! Your gifts look so beautiful I wouldn’t want to open them! Thanks for sharing them.

16. Ann D. says:

Beautiful patterns you’ve created ~ love!

17. I love them! Some of the nicest Christmas wrapping & card designs around; Im somewhat of an expert in the chrissy stuff :)

Keep up the good work!

18. We all could benefit to be more like your Nana!

19. These are lovely. I love wrapping gifts for all occasions. Our family tradition is that my dad waits till I come home to wrap all of his for my mom. Some year’s he does a a few but he is awful. I enjoy it so I don’t mind but it is also so cute when his come out all wrinkly.

20. Sherri says:

I just printed a bunch of these…thank you, thank you! They are so cute and I can’t wait to make my gifts a little more festive with them. I so appreciate you sharing your talents with us and providing this download!