Happy Halloween

October 31, 2013

Hello friends! Today is a busy day of costumes and parades and trick-or-treating with the fam, so I’m taking the day to enjoy all the fun! The kids carved their Jacks yesterday and the neighbors got a kick seeing them all lit up last night.

jack o lanterns on porch

From our porch to yours, wishing you all a Haunted and Happy Halloween !

13 Responses to “Happy Halloween”

1. Lynne says:

Love your “Jack’s!” And the large orange “Frumpy” one too . . . The children did some great carving!

2. Heidi says:

Happy Halloween! Love your front porch decorations. I have to remember to put my raven out tonight as soon as I get home from work.

3. Patti Z says:

Yep, love the jacko-lanterns! Have a fun day/night!

4. They did a wonderful job! And so did you, beautiful photo! Happy Halloween :)

5. Maureen says:

Love it! Great photo. Fun running into you last night taking pictures of all the D Street decorations. I put some of those photos up on my blog, http://www.marianisima.com (though I’m sure yours are better).
    Happy Halloween! :-)

Hi Maureen, yes it was fun running into each other! So glad you’re move here was successful, love the pics of D Street, it rocks at Halloween!

7. Peggy says:

What a very attractive porchscape you’ve created there, Kate! Thank you for the eyecandy–fewer calories than the Trick-or-Treat kind! Happy Halloween to you, too!

8. What a perfect blend of spooky and sweet decorations!

9. Charlene says:

What a stunning vignette! Happy Halloween!

10. Hope ya had a great fun

Have a great weekend
    Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

11. Wendy says:

Great looking Pumpkins! I live in Ontario Canada and it was raining and super windy here last night so not much activity. Kate, I have a request if you could work it in some time. I’m looking for a modern, cool, funky alternative to the usual tile back splash in my kitchen.

12. They are looking so great , i wish we were celebrating Halloween too, Guess i’ll have to wait till Purim but then no jacks just costume and lots of wine :)