BOTB 9.13.13

September 13, 2013

Hello hello helloooo! It’s another round of ‘Best of the Blogosphere’ today and I am so impressed this week – I love the creativity among the DIY and design community and I look forward to featuring them in this series. Amanda and I rounded up our favorites, we hope you’re as inspired by these projects and spaces!

Don’t miss this townhouse makeover turning the cookie cutter into something elegant and extra special at Peak of Tres Chic.

townhouse makeover peakoftreschic

This fabulous yet budget friendly kitchen makeover at Manhattan Nest.  Love.

manhattan nest kitchen reveal

A great transition from little boy to teen bedroom spied over at Jeanne Oliver Designs.

teen room jeanne oliver designs

It’s amazing the difference in Jennifer’s phase one kitchen makeover, via Dear Lillie.

dear lillie kitchen makeover

Two sweet little girls live in this shared space featured by Joni at Lay Baby Lay.

shared bedroom laybabylay

Impressive what a little TLC and wood treatment supplies can do to refresh a wood table, via Yellow Brick Home.

wood refresh yellow brick home

I’ve been dying to try wood burning tools and this monogrammed cutting board inspired me to get busy doing. Via Ruffled blog.

cutting board ruffled blog

Craft beautiful paper roses with coffee filters! Full details at Just Bella blog.

coffee filter roses justbella

Bring the bling to your next party with these confetti party balloons by Studio DIY and everyone will love the extra sparkle!

confetti dipped balloons studio diy

As always, there’s a bunch of new content over at Best of DIY, we featured ten more cool ideas and projects, and updated more ideas to the galleries, be sure to check them out!

new content

Have a great weekend everyone!

15 Responses to “BOTB 9.13.13”

1. Vel says:

Deal Lillie’s kitchen and the tween room is awesome!!!! Thanks for the BOTB kate!

2. Chaney says:

What a fantastic round up Kate! I found myself clicking through to every one of these blogs. Looks like I’ve got some reading to do!

3. Mindy says:

We’re still in the middle of our DIY kitchen remodel, so I’m OBSESSED with seeing other kitchen makeovers. Can’t wait to check these out. Thanks!

4. I absolutely love your Friday posts! You find such good stuff . . . thanks for blogging : )

Thanks so much Emma!

6. I have always admired your posts…till recently I couldn’t navigate my way in the blogosphere. Having found my footing…a wee bit, I decided to compliment all the blogs that I browse or follow…yours is one of my favourites!

Thank you Supriti, there are so many inspiring bloggers out there, glad to help you discover them!

8. Patti Z says:

The links aren’t working for me. Am I the only one?

9. Christine says:

Aw, yay! So excited to see my paper flowers up there! Thank you so much for the mention, you made my day :)

10. Your BOTB posts provide the BEST weekend reading downtime EVER. So inspiring. Thank you! I especially love Jennifer’s kitchen!
    Warmly,
    Laurelle

11. Joni says:

Aww, thanks so much for including the girls’ room, Kate!! Excited to see it among such great inspiration!

12. Richelle says:

I love this series, you always introduce me to someone inspiring I hadn’t heard of before. Thanks!

13. Hector says:

So many wonderful ideas! Thanks for sharing!

14. That kitchen at Manhattan Nest is tres-adorable!

15. Jeanne says:

Thank you so much! I am just seeing this and thank you for posting about our son’s room. We loved doing finally making over his room and we are all loving the new space. Thank you again for including us in this wonderful round up!