Summer Break

July 22, 2013

Hello friends, hope you all had a fab weekend! I finished up a DIY project in the dining room space that I’ll share with you all next week. Meanwhile, this is a week of family vacation for us. We’re headed down the California coast on a road trip, stopping to hang out in some favorite towns along the way and taking full advantage of the views!

california surf

I promised myself I’d slow down this summer and make time off a priority so that’s what this week is about. I don’t have any guest posts scheduled for these few days away, but I’ll be back on Friday with a roundup of favorite links from the week. Hope you’re all embracing and enjoying these last few weeks of summer, be back soon!

kate signature

11 Responses to “Summer Break”

1. Nicole J says:

Love that photo! Enjoy your time away!

2. Elizabeth H says:

You guys have a great vacation. Enjoy your family!!

3. Rea says:

I am seriously loving your blog, very useful tips! :)

4. Susan says:

Have a great vacation!

5. Ms. Lizzy says:

Hope you have a fabulous time with your family Kate! Heading to the mountains with mine!
    Blessings. ;)

6. carmel says:

Enjoy your time away!

7. Marla says:

That is great Kate, so happy for you and your family ~ may your time away be restful and refreshing~

“A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” ~ Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)

8. Totally get the slowing down promise. I’ve mostly stuck with mine as well, and it’s been so refreshing. Enjoy your vacation!

9. I think its important for people to take time every year to slow down and get reconnected before life takes over again.

10. Great idea for a trip Kate. Some of my favorite towns: Pismo, Malibu (oh course), Huntington Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla. Enjoy your time, its a great time of the year to do it and because you are by the ocean it wont be that hot.

11. What a nice and relaxing photo. If that makes sense. :)
    Have a great vacay!