Style Challenge: Silver + White Mantel

November 15, 2012

Hello all!  I wanted to share a silver and white mantel I created for the Home Depot Apron blog as part of their Holiday Season Style Challenge!

mantel for hd mercury glass

silver and white mantel centsational girl

Hop on over to The Apron blog to read the details about this wintery sparkly space!

style challenge for home depot

Thanks to the Home Depot for inviting me to be a part of the series, don’t miss all of the inspiring ideas from fellow bloggers in the Style Challenge!

Ho ho ho!

10 Responses to “Style Challenge: Silver + White Mantel”

1. gorgeous! absolutely love it! (especially the tinsel trees)

2. Beautiful mantel Kate! I love that mirror and it looks great with your silver and mercury glass. Where is that cute little tree from? I love it!

3. mijavv says:

I love your mantel. It’s beautiful. How did you secure the garland to the mantel?

Hi Mijavv – I use small cup hooks screwed into the wall and then I suspend the garland with floral wire – no damage to mantel!

5. vel says:

Gorgeous!!! I’m also going white on my mantle this year with a bit of gold. :-)

6. Holly says:

I created some great gold accent pieces which can easily be changed to silver to fit this theme. It was a fun easy project and would work well with your mantle with just a few simple changes.

7. Alicia says:

oh soo soo pretty. I just love it. Its so fresh and crisp, yet warm and I’m sure looks gorgeous when the tree is lit at night. Great job :) I have been following you for awhile now and you were my inspiration to start my own blog last spring :) I’m glad to now be an official follower of Censational Girl. Have a super weekend!
    Alicia

8. Brittany says:

Kate, I am in LOVE with your mantle and tree! It’s so elegant (as is everything you do – I envy your style), but still festive. I’m in the process of switching out my holiday decor to golds and silvers right now, so thank you for the inspiration!

9. Tasha says:

Gorgeous! How did you attach the letters to the garland?

10. Beautiful and classic as always, Kate. I’m thinking about changing things up in our home, and I love the inspiration you always provide!