Fall Mantel Parade

October 3, 2012

Well howdy and hello y’all – happy fall to you!  I was browsing through all the mantels and fall house tours from the Mantel Party last week and I’ll tell ya what I love.  I love peeking inside everyone’s home seeing all the beauty you create!   This year, there were a lot of neutrals and natural decor, doses of glitz and glam, some very creative arrangements, and a bit of whimsy thrown in too.   Here are a few of my favorites from the collection!

I love this mantel display with monochromatic baskets and bottles by Craftberry Bush.

fall mantel craftberrybush

A Robert Frost favorite is the focal point of a DIY pallet project at Serendipity Refined.

fall mantel serendipityrefined

How cool is this fence wood art project over at It’s Overflowing, so creative!

fall mantel itsoverflowing

Lizette at Just our Lovely Life kept her fall mantel simple and natural.

simple neutral mantel justourlovelylife

This neutral mantel with burlap bunting is so pretty over at Proverbs 31 girl.

simple natural mantel proverbs31girl

Don’t miss Aunt Ruthie’s “farmy decorating” fall home tour over at Sugar Pie Farmhouse, I loved her post and I now want a “hug in a mug” too.

fall mantel sugarpiefarmhouse

Autumn leaves and wood bead swag trim out Becca’s mantel at Adventures in Decorating.

autumn mantel adventures in decorating

Shannon’s neutral fall mantel with gate art and bunting is so lovely!  via AKA Design.

simple fall mantel akadesign

Soothing neutrals and touches of silver complete Kristen’s mantel at Sophia’s Decor.

sophias decor mantel

Glitter pumpkins and gold frames combine on Joys of Home elegant autumn display.

gold and glittery mantel joysofhome

Touches of gold appear on Cassie’s ‘Liberace inspired’ autumn mantel.

liberace mantel hisugarplum

Nester combined metallic swag with green and white pumpkins on her beautiful fall mantel.

metallic and natural elements nester

Here’s a very pretty neutral and natural mantel by Alicia at Thrifty and Chic.

neutral and natural mantel thriftyandchic

How lovely are these brown paper bag flowers over at Home Made Home?

paper bag flowers homemademodern

Touches of gold appear on Emily’s elegant fall mantel over at Decor Chick.  fall mantel decor chick

Autumn’s abundance is on display on this multilayered mantel over at Dream and Differ.

autumn mantel dream and differ

Want to learn how to cut wood to achieve this stacked log look for your fireplace?  Visit Kristin over at The Hunted Interior for the full how to!

stacked logs thehuntedinterior

There’s a gold and glam Halloween mantel over at Just the Bee’s Knees, her gold and white pumpkins are so pretty! glam meets halloween justthebeesknees

Michael’s whimsical ode to oz’ shelf display is so much fun over at Inspired By Charm.

ode to oz inspired by charm

Finally, this mustard yellow bench and entry vignette by Number Fifty Three is completely charming, wouldn’t you agree?

yellow hall bench number fifty three

Thank you so much to all of you who linked up your creative fall goodness and to those of you who visited, I hope you were inspired by all those bloggers at the party!  You can still visit all 400+ links to gather even more inspiration!

20 Responses to “Fall Mantel Parade”

1. Thanks so much for including my mantel in your roundup Kate! There are SO many pretty ones linked up! I wish I had 10 mantels in my house so I could do many. :)

2. Kristen says:

Wow, there are some beautiful mantels this year…thanks so much for including mine with all of them! I just love those brown bag flowers and those stacked logs – so much inspiration!

Kristen

3. Thanks so much for including my mantel in this wonderful collection! I’m honored to be a part of such an incredible group! xo, kimberly

4. Angela says:

Thank you so much for featuring my entry, Kate! I’m so honored to be included in such a wonderful group!

Angela

5. Vel says:

All so pretty wonderful!! Thanks for this recap Kate!

6. Becca says:

Thank you so very much for including our Fall mantel, Kate! I’m truly flattered and humbled to be in such amazing company. Thanks again for hosting such a wonderful gathering. *Becca*

7. Thanks so much for including my mantle in your round-up Kate!! Soo many inspiring entries!
    Cheers :) Sarah

8. Shannon Fox says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous mantels! Some I had seen and a few I had missed.. what lovely inspiration.

9. Could I BE more excited to be featured on your roundup of fall mantels? And what amazing company I get to keep! So much gorgeousness…thank you, thank you!!

10. Brenda says:

WOW!!!! All of the mantels that you’ve featured are gorgeous! I can’t even pick a favorite – I love the simple, natural ones, and I love the fancy, sparkly ones!!!!
    So much inspiration…

11. Nikki says:

Oh i love checking out fall mantels! You’ve come up with a great selection. I’m so excited for fall but i have no mantel. lol So ive find to find other ways to decorate. I hope you have a great evening.

12. LUCY says:

Kate, I am so honoured to have been featured amongst so many other gorgeous mantels. I am so grateful, thanks again… xo
    Lucy

13. So amazingly excited to be a part of your fall mantel round-up!! Thank you so very much! You picked so many of my favorite designs. Such beautiful inspiration! Thanks again!!

14. A million thanks for including my mantel in your parade! I almost fainted when I saw it here! I had so much fun perusing all the great links in your party. Thank you for providing such an amazing opportunity for all of us to share our creativity.

15. Roeshel says:

Inspiring round up, Kate! I was super bummed that I missed the party by 1 day (read the date wrong). I see some of my favorites here and some I missed! Great recap! Gorgeous!

16. Hannah says:

These are all so great! I love the Robert Frost pallet what a great idea!

17. Oh my word — those are some seriously gorgeous mantels! I’m talking magazine-quality styling!! You inspire people to bring their A-Game, Kate! I can’t believe mine made the cut…I’m so flattered! Thank you and happy October (aack, already?!?!?!)

18. Carmel says:

SO much inspiration – what a great round up of gorgeous fall mantels!

19. Jenna H says:

Great selection! I love checking out what everyone’s done….so inspiring!

20. I need a mantel. LOL I love banners/buntings… and love making them, but have a hard time figuring out where to put mine once they’re made..so I usually just give them away to friends! I made a “FALL” bunting by sewing together four cream colored flag pendants ..sewing those onto a long string of jute twine (love how rustic it looks), and then using my acrylic paint and letter stencils to spell out Fall. I ended up sending it to a friend of mine across the country… where would be a good place to hang buntings if you do not have a mantel?