Spring Craft Party Highlights

March 25, 2012

Hello all happy Sunday, just popping in to share a few of the highlights from this past week’s Spring Craft Link Party, enjoy the creativity!

Alphabet stamps transform a plain pitcher into a personal memento with this quote pitcher project by Crafty Scrappy Happy.

crafty scrappy happy script vase

Wood stain plus painter’s tape led to this original art on plywood over at Welcome to the Mouse House.

tree art mouse house

Yarn and rope combine with these clever colored coil containers by Craftberry Bush, a great Anthropologie knock off.

anthro knockoff yarn vases

Elyse from Shabby Sweet Tea crafted these pastel eggs with embroidery thread, check out her step by step!

embroidery floss easter eggs

Floral foam and jelly beans are the foundation of this charming Easter Egg tree centerpiece at Remodelando la Casa.

branches and jelly beans centerpiece

Scrapbook paper cut to fit these wood letters announce the season, project by Hoosier Homemade

spring fabric letters

Paper napkins and Mod Podge give these bright colored Easter eggs their personality  over at Brown Paper Packages.

napkin eggs

A spray painted twig becomes a focal point with Olga at Stardust Décor with some decorative birds, vases, and candleholder.

branch candleholder

Jenny at Days of Chalk and Chocolate proves that paint and wallpaper can transform old wood hutch into a beautiful accent piece.

days of chalk and chocolate hutch

Also, good news, Pinterest is listening to its users and has modified their terms of service.  I’ve received a ton of emails on Pinterest and copyright lately and although I’m not going to offer any legal opinions, I am pleased to see that Pinterest is taking some steps in the right direction including the fact that they will not sell content and will implement tools to report alleged copyright violations.  Read the new policies here

Have a great Sunday everyone!

21 Responses to “Spring Craft Party Highlights”

1. I’m so honored to be included in your Spring Craft highlights! Thanks so much!
    Happy Spring!
    ~Liz

2. Thank you so much for including my tree artwork!

Hayley

3. oh my goodness oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for the feature!!!!! Eeeeeee!!!!!!! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

4. jennie says:

Ohhh these are wonderful, seriously pretty work going on here, I would love to recreate those pastel eggs with embroidered thread, so cute. I’m hosting a Sunday School link up party today for crafty bloggers, so i hope you (and maybe your followers) will check it out as these are perfect to share as examples of brilliance out there! Jennie. x

5. Shannon Fox says:

Those mod podge eggs are little gems and the pitcher project is something I would love to try. The color combo on the hutch is super on trend now and the balance is wonderful. Thanks for all the great features and congrats to those featured.

6. Jenny says:

THANK YOU for featuring my china cabinet! What a thrill and an honor! Plus it’s in such great company! Thank you again!!

7. Cristina says:

Oh! wow! what a wonderful surprise for my project to be one of the Spring Craft Party Highlights!
    Thaks a Lot!

8. Jamie says:

Definitely going to see if I can find a jug to do that first project. Love it.

9. Katie M. says:

Oooh! I love finding old things and new ways to use them. I just found a beat up brass floor lamp at Goodwill that would look great with paint and new fabric on the shade. It’s my official spring project meant for an office makeover. Well, it really was never an office, but the room needs to inspire some creativity as a workspace.

10. Great features…I like that hutch!

11. love those yarn containers.

12. Arica says:

Love your picks! I am inspired to make more springy crafts now! I have some bird houses to do a little somethin’ somethin’ to next week. =)

xo
    Arica

13. I love these features! Jaime’s stenciled pitcher is just awesome…and I love the hutch makeover. :)
    Karah

14. Thanks so much for the shout out! I’m honored!

15. Thanks for the inspirations. I am trying the embroidery thread project!
    Happy MOnday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

16. Karen says:

I really like the wallpaper backed shelf. I’ve recently been seeing some wallpaper I’d like to use somewhere and this would be a way to introduce it without committing to the whole room. Such talented and creative folks!
    Karen

17. Bliss says:

Great features, and that pitcher from Crafty Happy Scrappy with the quote is too darn cute.

~Bliss~

18. Such great Springy craft idea! That stamped pitcher is so amazing … and I just love my fellow Midwestern gal Jamie! And the Mod Podge eggs are such a cute idea …

Linda

19. I love your eclectic finds and followed your links to do some pinning. Thanks!

20. Elyse says:

I just about fell out of my chair! Thanks for the highlight!! The eggs are a messy blast to make.

21. Thanks soooo much for the highlight! Wow!!! Such an honor to be included with all those other fabulous projects! : ) : ) : )