Me + Joss & Main

December 6, 2011

Hey everyone, I’m so excited to announce that I’ve partnered with Joss & Main to curate a collection that will go up for sale next week!  You do all know about Joss & Main, right?  The site that offers daily events where the finest brands and designer goods go on sale at 20-50% off retail, but the deals are only available to members!  I’ve been a member for a year now, and I’ve bought a few things from Joss & Main over these past few months (you’ll get to see my two new club chairs tomorrow!)

A month ago, I was asked to curate a sales event (I know, pinch me) which meant I got to go virtual shopping and hand select 60+ items that reflect my personal style. It was so fun! I gathered up all sorts of stylish finds for you, from gorgeous home accessories under $50 to bigger ticket items like rugs and furnishings. The big sales event is next week ~ here’s a little sneak peek of what you’ll find in my curated sale.

joss and main curated sneak peek

If you’re not signed up yet to get the emails announcing all the sales, here is a personal invitation from me* so you won’t be placed on a wait list.  It costs you nothing, you sign up with your email, and then you’ll have access to various designer decor that goes on sale daily.  *Note, I do receive a small referral fee if you sign up, just like anyone else (including you!) who refers new members.

You definitely don’t want to miss my curated sale next week filled with so many gorgeous things all personally selected by me, you’ll love it!  Look for the sales event next Tuesday, December 13th over at Joss & Main

25 Responses to “Me + Joss & Main”

1. Kara says:

Shut the front door! I think I have a spot in my home for every single one of those items. Love them all!

2. SHANNON GALE says:

FABULOUS PICKS FOR ANY ROOM! GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE! I’M ALREADY A MEMBER… SO I’LL TAKE A PEAK! WHAT AN EXCITING COLLABORATION.

3. Thanks for the sneak peak… LOVE THAT TABLE!

4. How exciting Kate! I can’t wait to see what else is in your collection!!!

5. Karena says:

Oh Kate I adore your picks!!

Our Friend Vicki from French Essence has offered her duo of books to 2 winners! We are on our 5th day of Holiday Giveaways with 4 events being open! I hope you will visit!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

6. Melissa says:

So, is it for US and Canada only? I’m in Australia … and very jealous!

7. What fun!! I check Joss & Main on a regular basis and can’t wait to see your goodies! Good for you!

8. Carrie says:

Yippee! Would you believe just the other day I thought, “Joss & Main should ask Kate to do a collection.” And boo-yah, they did! Congrats, can’t wait to see what you have in store for it.

9. Mindo says:

Thanks so much for the invite! I’m looking forward to shopping!

10. Sarah says:

What beautiful offerings! I was so excited to join and can’t wait to make my first purchase. I’m desperately looking for the “perfect” chair right now. (Perhaps it will be from your collection?)

11. sonia says:

Thank you for sharing this amazing site, I can’t wait to explore and buy from Joss&Main! xo

12. Victoria says:

Beautiful items but they don’t ship to Canada. :(

13. Justine says:

I LOVE Joss & Main, and those pieces you picked out are amazing. Ahhh back to dreaming about perfect home decor…

~Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One

14. Gabbi says:

Love the preview! I can’t wait to see everything! :)

15. Beautiful items. Can’t wait to see the whole selection!

16. kristen kuhns says:

Girl how did you know that i was (and I do mean *literally*) just looking at that lamp at Lamps & Plus???

17. Samantha says:

I love your picks! I’m totally obsessed with white right now. I hadn’t heard of Joss and Main before, but excited to check it out, thanks!!

18. kristen kuhns says:

and do have to say, as much as I lurve OneKingsLane, who is buying all those $6000 chairs and $10,000 nightstands? Joss & Main items are quite reasonable. And cute.

Great question Melissa, I’ll find out if they ship to Australia!

20. Great selection of goodies! All are gorgeous but I am partial to the light fixture as I have it in my dining room :)

21. Ka says:

I cannot wait!

22. carol w. says:

I just adore the Laura Ashley Addison Bedding collection!!!How gorgeousbit would look with a soft gray wall color!!

23. carol w. says:

I just adore the Laura Ashley Addison Bedding collection!!!How gorgeous it would look with a soft gray wall color!!

24. Casey says:

I am looking for the sale on joss & main today but it’s saying it’s not available yet…. Is anyone else able to access it yet?