Joss & Main Curated Collection – Live!

December 13, 2011

Hi everyone, the Joss & Main curated sale I mentioned last week is live now, so hop on over to the J&M sales event and take a peek at the hand selected home accessories chosen for the occasion. If you’re not a member yet, here’s a personal invitation to join.*

centsational girl no. 1

centsational girl no. 2

centsational girl no. 4

My influences for this collection are detailed at the Joss blog and I hope you’ll enjoy browsing the sales event.  Each and every one of the pieces I’d place in my own home, if I had the space!  You’ll spy a few of the accents I already own, and I hope you’ll find something you love too.

joss and main collection sample

Hop on over to shop the event at Joss & Main, available for a short time only.  I’ll be there with you, I’ve got my eye on a few of the decorative accessories.

disclosure: I do receive a small referral fee if you sign up and make a purchase, just like anyone else (including you!) who refers new members.

15 Responses to “Joss & Main Curated Collection – Live!”

1. Janell Beals says:

Just took a look, what a fabulous collection of beauties! Janell

2. Allison A. says:

A beautiful collection, Kate! I’d love it all! I’m eyeing that white ridged vase.

3. gorgeous! If that headboard had been a king size…!!!

4. Oh I am LOVING that bedroom photo… that’s the color scheme I’m already going for in my bedroom, albeit much more ‘done’ than mine! I want that mirror and chest of drawers in a BAD way.

5. laurie says:

Loved the mini sofa, but it was gone, Boo!

6. Dawn Fritz says:

Kate – Loved your picks, but was disappointed not to find one of the items you showed in your sneak peek last week (didn’t mean that to rhyme!). It was the bookshelf with drawers underneath – top, left in your photo collage. Since J&M didn’t feature it, can you share the source?

7. I love the harvest log basket & Artisan shell bowl! Great choices Kate!

8. Justine says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Not that I would expect anything less!

~Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One

9. Leslie F. says:

Beautiful collection! Some of my favs are the Harvest Log Basket and the Casual Luxury Pendant in Brushed Steel.

10. I just got my email and squealed for you! That’s super exciting!!

11. jane says:

That nailhead headboard is a beaut. I am thinking about recreating one myself using that as an inspiration!

Hi Dawn, my apologies! It either got dropped from the sale, or i thought it would be included. Here is the link to the source!
    Hope this is the one you’re looking for!

Oh no Laurie! Some items get gobbled up quickly, boo is right!

14. angela jennings says:

I love your collection! I was wondering where you got the white lattice candle holder/lantern (?) in the upper right hand corner of your bookcase. I love it!