Halloween Fun

October 31, 2011

Today is one busy day for me and my crew, we’ve got parades and parties and trick-or-treating to do. But this busy mom is not gonna fret, she’ll be spending the day with Bo Peep and Jango Fett.

bo peep jango fett

How was your weekend?  Ours was just swell. I’ve got a big story I can’t wait to tell! We worked through the weekend on our latest plan, with Skil Saw and Dremel and nail gun in hand. Tomorrow I’ll show all our hard work to you, together we built ourselves something brand new.

Till then, wishing you all a . . .

happy halloween image

jack-o-lantern image via country living

12 Responses to “Halloween Fun”

1. Alex says:

AWESOME! As a fellow Star Wars geek, I love the Jango Fett! Years ago I broke out my full body head to toe Stormtrooper armor. It’s near the bottom of the following post. Not to really show my hand at what a HUGE DORK I am, but I’ve been working on a Boba Fett costume for myself for some time now. Who knows, one year I may actually complete it.

2. Love the little ones’ costumes. So glad Boo Peek got hers in time. :)

xo,
    cristin

3. haha, love your cute rhyme!! Your kids look adorable in their costumes. Enjoy your Halloween!!

4. Tamara says:

Hope the kids all have tons of fun!

5. Happy Halloween! Bo Peep is just adorable. I’m not sure I remember who Jango Fett is (honestly, if it’s not Han Solo I’m at a loss), but that is a pretty cool costume. Have a fun evening with your kids. Mine are going crazy with anticipation!

6. Jaymie says:

Happy Halloween – great costumes, so sweet!! I LOVE Halloween and seeing the littles all so excited to dress up.

7. Denise says:

Such cute kiddo’s! Can’t wait to see what you worked on.

Happy Halloween!

8. Cute costumes! Congratulations on being in BHG Christmas Ideas. Your home is lovely and so festive. I posted about the magazine issue last night.

9. Happy Halloween Kate & Family!

10. L.Duncan says:

Bo Peep is soooo cute! Jango aint too shabby either:)

11. Mindy says:

Love the little ones costumes:) Can’t wait to see what your working on!!

12. CUTE CUTE!! Hope y’all had a great at all your festivities!