BOTB {Best of the Blogosphere} 4.17.11

April 17, 2011

Happy Sunday y’all.  Together with my buddy Amanda, we bring you another round of BOTB with a few of our favorite picks from across blog land this week.

Gina of The Shabby Chic Cottage and her hub built an entire set of farmhouse chairs.

farmhouse chairs the shabby chic cottage

Erin from Richmond Thrifter worked her magic with a Mad Men inspired china cabinet makeover, loving the fabric backed shelves!

china cabinet makeover richmond thrifter

This West Elm inspired headboard by Michelle and Nate is simply stunning.  Learn how to build it at Décor and the Dog.

west elm inspired headboard

Inspired by these tables by Rebecca at Gibb Gabb, Rene created her own version of a beautiful Greek key pattern atop a pair of darker nightstands in her master bedroom at Cottage and Vine.

greek key nightstands

Learn how to (carefully) cut a builder’s mirror with Sandra at Sawdust & Paper Scraps.

cut builders mirror

A stark white kitchen becomes more warm and inviting over at Beach Brights.

kitchen makeover beach brights

How charming is this bunny tails Easter favor?  Get the free printable at Eighteen 25!

bunny tails marshmallow printable

These veggie bouquets by Amy at Living Locurto would satisfy even the pickiest eater.

Veggie bouquet

This spacious dressing room from Domestic Jenny is any fashionista’s dream!

fashionista closet

Love fabric and color?  Who says you have to choose just one when making over chairs like these by Rush Artist (via All Things Thrifty).

colorful chairs rushartist

A big high five to Amanda at Serenity Now who helped me round up much of the inspiration you see this week.

amanda tag

Together, we’re having a lot of fun gathering up the best of what we find in the blogosphere!

Would you like your project considered?  Be sure to send it our way to this email address: [email protected]

31 Responses to “BOTB {Best of the Blogosphere} 4.17.11”

1. Erin says:

OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you SO much for including my china cabinet!!! I am HONORED! And in such amazing company!

2. Rachel says:

Thanks for this awesome list. Great inspiration.

3. Jessica says:

Loving the headboard. Her instructions are great too. Thanks so much for sharing.

4. Thank you so much for featuring our headboard!! That headboard has made for a fun week! Off to check out the others!!!

5. HannahJ says:

Wonderful stuff, as always! SO many talented peopeleout there in the blog world!

6. Tonia says:

OH yes! All of fabulous…I’m off to learn how to cut mirror I have tons of it.
    Chic Modern Vintage

7. Jennifer says:

I *love* those chairs! I’ve been wanting to redo the chairs in my studio – they are my husband’s old dining set. And now I’m going to have to make them all different colors!! Love the effect..

-Jennifer
    allthingsbelle.blogspot.com

8. Mindy says:

Love the bunny tail project. I am going to make this for my daughter’s pre-school class.

9. Another great roundup of fantastic inspiration.

10. AMy says:

These are all great! Thank you!

11. LOVE LOVE looking at your features…..Thank you for sharing such great inspirations!

12. I love Beach Brights’ kitchen. She did such a good job with it! Did you mean to link to a specific post about it, though? It took me to her homepage and there’s no mention of the kitchen there.

I’m also loving those colorful chairs. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

13. Ooopsy, highlighted the link, thanks Julia!!
    xo

14. Natasha says:

Love all this great DIY inspiration! Nice to get re-inspired for the week! :)

15. I LOVE THE BUNNY TAILS!! That is so dang cute!!!!

16. LOVING the pics this week! Those colorful chairs are amazing! The West Elm headboard knock-off is one of my faves! Those nightstands are purely glam! The kitchen is screaming… Come cook in me! And that full room closet is to-die-for!

Thanks for sharing ALL of the amazing inspiration!!!

17. Rene says:

Thanks for the shout out Kate! The tables in your post are actually Rebeca’s and mine are the darker ones shown. Honored to be mentioned on your amazing blog!

–Rene

18. Sandra says:

Wow, I’m tickled pink to be included in your BOTB this week with these other great projects. Mine is so utilitarian, nothing pretty. But hey, useful is useful. LOL Going to check out some of these other projects for more ideas that I don’t need to add to my list but inevitably will…because I just can’t help it when I see something awesome! :-) Sandra

19. Beachbrights says:

Thank you Thank you. I am honored to have been highlighted by someone who I idolize!! Seriously, you are my blogging & style goddess.

Love your blog & now I am stalking all your pins!!!! Also, the other highlighted BOTB are amazing. Thanks for including my kitchen with all these other talented folks.

I am honored.
    -XOXO

PS. Thanks Julia for looking out for my link ;)

20. this was great! So fun to peek at all fo these different blogs! Great idea…i am off to check out them out now! love the “bunny tails” treat, too!

21. Great BOTB roundup! Love that china cabinet!

22. I love the colour used on the dining table. Also love the bunny tails I have downloaded and will create these for gifts what a great idea:)

23. Rose McGuinn says:

Great choices! Love that last shot. The chairs look fabulous!
    Rose

24. Heidi says:

Thanks so much for featuring my chairs! I am so honored to be included among so many fantastic projects. I think I need t go paint some nightstands right now. I love your blog. You taught me to have the courage to paint my laminate. :-) A step that is changing the look of our house. So thankful for the shout out!

25. Thanks for adding my veggie flowers to your list! I’m loving those colorful chairs. Now I’m ready to paint my kitchen chairs:-)

26. Thanks so much Rene, so sorry about that, I made the correction to the link, both versions are completely fabulous!!!!
    ~ Kate

27. Thanks for sharing my chairs! I was just checking in for my “Kate fix” and saw them… so, so sweet of you to share them :)

After seeing the multi colored ones now I’m double thinking the white – those look fabulous!

28. Jenny says:

Thanks for including me in your post! :)

29. What a fun feature! Thanks Kate & Amanda! I love seeing these all in one place. I’ve seen a few of these fabulous projects but there’s a few I’ve missed and/or didn’t know about! So pretty!

30. YAY! Michelle @ Decor & The Dog is one of my daily reads! She’s awesome!

31. hi there! thank you so much for including us in this weeks BOTB!! so exciting!
    it’s always a pleasure to be featured here!!
    jen :)