A Great Before and After!

February 6, 2011

I really really enjoy Superbowl Sunday.  I love the excuse to sit on the couch eating game day food and watching the big showdown.  I’m usually bored by the halftime show (this year was no exception), but I always look forward to the commercials.  This year’s commercials were unfortunately a big disappointment, but one in particular made me laugh.

I think it’s because I can’t get enough of a good ‘Before’ and ‘After’ ~ this is a clever take on all those HGTV shows I love.

“It totally opens it up, we gave it a fun vibe, clearly this is a room people want to hang out in!”

Watch for the pan from ‘Before’ to ‘After’ ~ loved it.

I think many men wish it would be just this easy!

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers!

Do you watch the Superbowl?  What did you think?

19 Responses to “A Great Before and After!”

1. Hahahahaha! Love it. I did not watch the game, but did keep tabs on it.

2. Kelsey says:

This was my most favorite commercial as well! Though I knew it would have me as soon as they showed a before and after shot… :) lol

3. I detest football, yet, I am married to the biggest football fan in Chicago. I didn’t partake this year, because one of my college friends had her wedding shower.

I love a good excuse…

4. Stephanie says:

I did watch the game. Seeing on those painted faces in the stands inspired me to paint mine.

5. Janiece says:

I Love Football, but this year I could not get into any of the games or teams…
    My favorite part is the food and friends.
    I really didn’t enjoy the commercials that much either…

6. Vicky says:

As crazy as it sounds, were not into football. Lol as a matter of fact, we don’t watch sports. But I do like to watch the commercials on hulu.com the next day :) they always come up with something crazy. He he. Hope u had a great weekend!!!

7. Kasey says:

Oh thats to awesome. Heck I cracked up at the name of the “show”.. Hack Job. haha.

Well for us we watched the first half… kind of but than turned to something else. We like football but honestly, The Steelers and the Packers are probably my least two favorite teams, so I couldn’t get into it. Now if it were the Patriots….

8. Amy K says:

We love our football, and we LOVE our Packers! We watched every second of the game, and I recorded it. There is excitement overflowing everywhere here in WI!!

9. Great minds think alike! I have a couple of my favorite commercials scheduled to post in a little while, and this was the first one. It made me laugh so hard. :) I wasn’t really into the game this year b/c it wasn’t our team, but we watched. :)

10. Typical guy makeover reveal. I like it!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

11. Sindy says:

I’m not a football fan, but I get desperate when I’m dying for baseball to start again so we watched and rooted for the Packers–for old times sake–you know, Bart Starr, the MVP of Superbowl I back in the 60s! I agree with you Kate–the commercials were not so good this year, but I thought the MAX (Pepsi?) commercial was a scream! Love your blog–for me it’s a daily must read :)
    Sindy

12. Tammy says:

I’m a Packer fan who married a Steeler fan. We joked that it would be funny if some day our teams played each other in the Super Bowl…. We had a good time of good-natured rivalry last night. Our son rooted with Daddy, and daughter rooted with Mommy. :0)

We DVR’d the game (while we were at church), and FFWD’d through the commercials and half-time. I’ll watch the commercials later, but I did like the Little Darth Vader commercial. :0)

13. Hahaha, I DIED over the Bridgestone Tire Beaver commercial. I mean D-I-E-D hahaha

14. Paige says:

That one made the whole room laugh at our place! I also loved the Doritos commercial from very early in the game, where one guy licks the Dorito residue off of his co-worker’s finger. Hilarious!

15. Hilarious! We only watched the beginning of the Superbowl, but this commercial was just.so.funny! Love it.

~Chelsea

16. Tiffany H. says:

Hilarious commercial! I missed seeing this one last night. I was at a Super Bowl party and ended up eating and chatting with others more than watching the game or commercials. Thanks for sharing.

17. Paula says:

I live in Pittsburgh. I bleed black and gold. ’nuff said :)

18. paige renee says:

This was definitely one of my favorite commercials this year. So funny!

19. DeboraR says:

Live in Wisconsin and was extremely happy the Packers won:) Was disappointed with most of the commercials and the sound was so bad during the half-time show:( BUT the Pack won and that is all I cared about!