Style At Home

April 29, 2010

Oh my goodness, looky loo who’s been featured in Canada’s best home décor magazine . . .

style at home cover

Why that would be me in Style at Home magazine, in the ‘Style for Less’ June issue !

I’m featured along with fellow DIY bloggers Three Men & a Lady and Aubrey + Lindsay

They named me a favorite DIY blogger !

style at home feature

I’m honored to be in the company of these other incredible bloggers !!

Here’s a peek at the feature:

cg snip

A very big thank you to Style at Home magazine !!!  You must visit their site for amazing home inspiration.   You can stalk follow them on Twitter right here, I do !!    And you can subscribe to this inspirational publication right here

A magazine feature !!!

I’ll be humming ‘O Canada’ all day.

67 Responses to “Style At Home”

1. AtOneWithHim says:

Wow! So awesome. I am excited for you, congratulations!

2. Congratulations, YAY! That is so exciting!!

3. Ahhhh, yeah! How exciting!

4. Lauren says:

So glad you like it, Kate! Stay tuned for our 20 Questions with you coming to our website soon :)

5. Struggler says:

Congrats, awesome news, but definitely well-deserved.

6. Dharma says:

Hey, we’re pretty DIY up here in the great white north…cannot wait to get my mag in the mail and point you out! Congrats!

7. Congratulations! That is so awesome. That is my favorite Canadian magazine and when I was living in Toronto I had an ongoing subscription to it. Everytime I fly back home to visit my besties I have a copy for the flight home. That and Canadian House & Home.

Definitely a great place to be showcased! :)

8. TidyMom says:

YAAAAAYYYY!!! Congrats Kate!! This is so exciting!!!

9. wow, congrats, Kate!!! Style at home is a favorite of mine, so inspiring magazine!!!

10. Krystal says:

Wow! That is huge!!! Congrats!

11. I’m not surprised a bit! I predicted that we’d see your work in magazines after you did that great vignette on your sideboard at Christmas. Congratulations, what a well-deserved honor.

12. That’s so exciting! Congratulations!! :)

13. Erin says:

SO COOL!! A big congrats to you! Your blog is fantastic, so I’m not surprised at all…this mention is so well-deserved!

14. Awesome! Congrats you deserve it!

15. Jamilyn says:

Congratulations! You deserve it. I love that piece they featured. So cute!

16. Alex M says:

Tres Cool!

17. LeslieK says:

Cheers to you!

18. Congrats, Kate! Glad they let you know, too!

19. tiffany says:

Wahoo for you!

20. Charity says:

Oh the thrill! Enjoy the feeling of wonderfulness!! I hope it lasts a long time!

21. Megan says:

Congrats! How fun is that?!

22. Wow! That is AWESOME! Congratulations! That’s HUGE!! =)
    ~Rebekah

23. Congrats… not surprising at all :-)

24. Mrs. R says:

Yayyyy! Congrats! You do awesome DIY designs so you deserve it!

25. Congrats! That’s awesome!!!

26. Oh Congratulations!!!! What a thrill and an honor. Of course I thik you deserve the whole magazine. Fabulous. Hugs, Marty

27. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting and well deserved!!

28. Hi There! Congratulations!!!!! I live in Canada and I’ll be heading this afternoon to get the magazine for sure! How nice to be featured in a wonderful magazine as this one!
    I’m so happy for you!
    See ya,
    Li
    Ps: Love you blog!!!

29. Congrats! I can’t say that I’m super surprised… you’re so talented!

30. Awesome girl! Congrats!

31. charmaine says:

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

32. That’s so awesome! Congratulations :)!!! You certainly deserve to “be noticed”, your projects and style are so inspiring!
    Blessings,
    Stacey

33. Richella says:

Congratulations! Here, I’ll sing with you: “. . . O, Canada, we stand on guard for thee!”

Seriously, what a fun development! You deserve it, for sure! I have a feeling some U.S. mags may be featuring you soon!

34. Beth says:

Not surprised but am pleased! Congrats. You deserve it! Good luck with the living room. LOVE the paint color.

35. Traci says:

You deserve it girlfriend! Congrats! Just another reason why you are my bff, remember?
    Smiling for you!

36. Congratulations on the mention in Style at Home!! I just got my copy in the mail and wanted to check out your blog right away! It’s wonderful, I LOVE finding other Canadian bloggers….and the chest of drawers featured look spectacular! Great job, keep up the good work!
    Nancy

37. Congrats girl! It’s a well deserved feature!

38. Krista says:

Yay for O Canada!!! And congrats on the feature, that is amazing and one of my fave magazines to browse:)

39. Big congrats – you clearly work hard at your blog and are so admired and inspiring to us all!

40. Congratulations darlin’!!!

41. Danielle says:

Well-deserved! Congrats on the mention.

42. Krista says:

Welcome to Canada from a Style at Home subscriber and proud Canadian!

I cant wait to see your follower numbers jump now!!

Thanks for the ongoing inspiration.

43. That is so exciting. I’m not surprised…but very proud of you. Also, look at your follower #’s…CRAZY HUGE! Thanks for coming by. Glad our poo story put a giggle in your day. Holly

44. That’s very cool ! I love your blog too.

45. Yay, Kate!! :) Before you know it, you’ll be on Oprah. :) You must be so excited!

46. So cool.. I really love that dresser :)

47. margaret daniel says:

Kate,

Congratulations! I love your blog. IT is truly droolworthy!
    Margaret

48. Cass says:

Congrats! What an honor and you totally deserve it. You are the DIY queen, if I do say so myself.

49. Sue says:

I am so excited for you! You really deserve it…you do have a very special blog:)

50. Kelsey says:

Um Hello!!!!!!! Congrats girl…how fab is that?? You better be proud of yourself and have a copy of that magazine framed for your wall!

51. Heather says:

congratulations!!

52. Congrats! So happy for you!

53. Jenny says:

So well deserved!!! Congrats!

54. Awesome! Congratulations!

55. Cathy M~ says:

yahoo! you deserve it!

56. As a Canadian expatriate living in Tennessee, I have to confess that I LOVE Style at Home! When we bought our house three years ago, my Mom sent me a stack of magazines from Canada, and I have not wanted to part with any of them at all in my periodic magazine purges. This is a great magazine – not surprised that they found you!

57. KJ says:

Congratulations Kate! Style at Home is a fabulous Canadian magazine and recognizes terrific talent!

KJ (A Canadian Reader)

58. Wow, Kate, that is SO cool!! Congrats!! :-)

59. Jamara says:

Congrats Kate! You definitely deserve it!!

60. bec says:

woah! congrats! this blog IS a diy dream – we canadians know our diy. haha. keep up the great work!

61. Mary says:

Congrats on being one of Canadas favouite blogs! You have definately inspired this Canadian.

62. Gosia says:

I’m so happy for you. I, too, think the magazine is one of the better ones on the market – lots of substance, no fluff, so nobody should be surprised at your feature. Congratulations.

63. Casey says:

congrats!! I really like this mag!

64. Congratulations! This is so fantastic and it is so well-deserved. Yay!

65. Tiffany says:

congrats

66. Anny says:

That is wonderful, congratulations!!!