Mrs. Limestone’s Favorite Greens
March 16, 2010
One of my daily reads is the adventures of Mrs. Limestone over at A Brooklyn Limestone in Progress. I came across her blog last year and I like to pretend I live a New York east coast life vicariously through her. :-) Mrs. Limestone always has the best tablescapes, party ideas, and her renovation journey is incredibly inspiring ! She has flawless taste and amazing photography of her travels with her husband – I’m sure Mrs. Limestone will be a fast favorite of yours too.
1. Green Hydrangeas have always been my a favorite. Its the perfect fresh spring time color (even though I do know that they don’t turn green until summer).
2. I’m obsessed with diagonal stripes lately. The stripes keep it simple, the angle makes it fun.
3. My all time favorite lotion and beauty splurge is Bvlgari’s Au de Vert. Ridiculously overpriced but smells oh so good!
4. Sweet juicy watermelon. Enough said?
5. The perfect shade of green that copper turns after its aged. I can’t walk by a patina roof without drooling.
6. Not quite green, not quite gray, not quite blue – Benjamin Moore’s Silver Marlin is the color I wake up to every morning.
Thanks so much to Kate for asking me to participate in this fun series!
– Mrs. Limestone
Thank you Mrs. Limestone! I too adore that BM ‘Silver Marlin’ – it’s a color very close to the paint in our master bathroom and it’s so incredibly soothing – the perfect shade for a relaxing retreat.
Do you have a favorite green shade of paint? Do share !