Please Welcome

January 31, 2010

Hello friends and Happy Sunday !   I do hope you are having a restful and relaxing weekend.  I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome a brand new sponsor of Centsational Girl™.   Noteworthy is an online stationery and gifts store with stylish selections for folded notes, flat notes, stickers, labels, business cards and luggage tags.  Noteworthy is also your online source for creating custom invitations and announcements for any special event !

These days, with the constant flow of emails and text messages, isn’t it so nice to receive a personalized handwritten note from a thoughtful friend or family member?  Personalized notes add that extra charming touch!  If you’d like to create your own elegant stationery with your name or monogram, please visit my newest sponsor !

Is someone in your life getting married, expecting a child, or planning a party ? Visit Noteworthy online stationery and gifts, featuring Sweet Pea Designs, to create a memorable invitation for your special occasion.

Here is just a very small sampling of what is available to customers of Noteworthy.

Folded Notes

damask lime folded note Damask in Lime

little dots folded note Little Dots in pink & chocolate

Flat Notes

white beaded flat note White Beaded Border in blue

simple border in celadon Simple Border in celadon

Custom Photo Announcements

save the date Simple Border Chocolate in Blue

Kids Birthday Parties and Baby Announcements

big dots Big Dots in rose

white dot baby White Dot Border in blue

Rehearsal Dinners, Engagement Parties, Birthday Parties,

Bridal Showers and even Wedding Invitations . . .

noteworthystyle invitations Aqua Damask invitation; Circle Flowers Invitation in black

Noteworthy invitation 2 Fun Leaves multi Invitation; Square Diamonds Invitation in pink & chocolate

Noteworthy Images 3Circle Flowers in pink; Fleur de Lis in silver

Noteworthy also offers a great selection of unique modern business cards.

houndstooth business card

bead border business card

Stickers and Labels, personalized and so stylish !

damask taupe label Damask Taupe on Ivory

fun daisies label Fun Daisies in Aqua & Chocolate

Never lose your bag in a sea of luggage with these personalized tags:

blue luggage tag Chocolate Aqua Edge luggage tags

fun daisies luggage tag Fun Daisies luggage tags

Whether your occasion is a new baby, a wedding, a party, a holiday, or just for your own personalized printed stationery, please visit this lovely sponsor Noteworthy for your custom creations !

24 Responses to “Please Welcome”

1. Flick says:

What a gorgeous range of stationary, I really like the luggage tags, who couldn’t use those??
    And the different patterns and range of colours are lovely.

2. I like the luggage tags most. Very cute.

3. Nikki says:

Oh my! what pretty stuff! I love all the colors!

4. Beautimous!!! The “Save the Date” with the couple jumping into the water was just adorable. :) I LOVE receiving *real* mail…it always makes my day. The stationary is just gorgeous, but I also like the pretty business cards and the luggage tags. If I were going to Blissdom (sniff sniff), I’d be ordering some things for myself!

5. Shirley says:

Wow this stationary is GORGEOUS! I am definitely bookmarking the noteworthy site.

6. Ooh, I particularly love the business cards! Fun and sophisticated all at the same time!

7. Gosh, I love cute stationary. I putting this on my favorites!!

8. DawnB says:

I adore stationary, and writing. These are beautiful. The color combination’s are lovely. I am in need of some new business cards too!

9. LOVE the luggage tags and the Save The Date cards!! Thanks for sharing!

10. Susie says:

Love them!! I am marking this as a favorite for sure!!!

11. Rebekah says:

Love them. So elegant!

12. Andrea T says:

These are nice. They remind me an awful lot of http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/ Of course, they don’t just do weddings, they have basic stationary for all needs as well. I almost bought my wedding invites from them, but my father in law made them in stead. (he owns an advertising company, so it was much easier and feesable that way!)

13. Struggler says:

Lovely – I’m addicted to pretty note cards and stationery of all types. I do fancy some pretty labels!

14. Elise says:

GOODNESS, gracious that’s some fun and juicy stuff! Wonderful graphics and they are perfect for CENTSATIONAL thoughtfulness! Wahoo!

15. Raru says:

Looks interesting. Thank you :)
    Wish you a great week!!!
    xoxo,
    Raru

16. Brenda Moore says:

Nice looking quality and fun idea formats. Thanks for presenting this for us to share.

17. Oh, wow, these are really beautiful. I especially love that bright apple green notecard at the top. I think a girl can never have too much pretty stationery! I’m off to check out their site right now. Thanks, Kate! :)

18. laura trevey says:

These are gorgeous!! What fun stickers and tags too!!

19. Such great items. I love the luggage tags and the note cards and well all of it!

20. Karena says:

I love unique stationary. These designs are all so beautiful!!

21. Meredith says:

Oh, great find! I think I may order the beaded border cards, they’re so perfect! Welcome, Noteworthy!

22. Those luggage tags are adorable. I could see them on a diaper bag as well

23. Hi Kate,
    Those luggage tags are gorgeous! Guess you’ll need some of those in a couple of days, huh?

And, yes, I also love a little shimmer for furniture here and there. Sarah Richardson seems to do that the best in my book. She knows how to make it shine… pardon the pun.

Hugs,
    Gina

24. heather says:

Noteworthy is awesome! I have ordered from them MANY times. The service is awesome .. and Christy (the owner) is amazing. I promise you will not be disapointed!!! Welcome Noteworthy!!!