Feast Your Eyes

November 22, 2009

I’m inspired by these tablescapes today, in anticipation of the big feast.  Fruits, vegetables, and abundance on display.

bhg vegetablesBetter Homes and Gardens

bhg thanksgiving rosehips  Better Homes and Gardens

country living pear 2 Country Living

apples centerpiece Source Unknown

gilded pear martha Martha Stewart

bhg pears and wheat Better Homes and Gardens

southern living tiers Southern Living

Time and again, I am drawn to the simplicity of nature and reminded of the blessings of abundance.

Happy Sunday everyone.

14 Responses to “Feast Your Eyes”

1. Shannon says:

Beautiful pictures! I love the first with the artichoke and asparagus wrapped candle holder. Very unique. Happy Sunday!

2. Dianne says:

Thanks for the beautiful pics….and some last minute inspiration on setting the table. I am a master procrastinator and still hadn’t completely figured out how I was going to set the table…I think that’s one reason nature brought in from outside works so well for me….I can get what I need right at the last moment and it is fun to see how it comes together.

3. Marty says:

Oh my goodness, all of the pictures are just gorgeous and I love that they all show nature. Such wonderful inspiration. Hugs, Marty

4. Sue says:

Isn’t it nice how things don’t have to be orange and brown anymore? I love white pumpkins and the brown and white dish with them in it…divine.

Sue

5. Diana says:

Beautiful photos! I LOVE the one by Sunset-the white pumpkins against wood tones are stunning!

6. Love that artichoke candle holder. Beautiful photos…really makes me wish we were staying home this year so I could do more. :)

7. Great inspiration! I especially love that first photo. What a unique idea.

8. 28 says:

I love these! My favorite is the first one as well – so clever. And mouthwatering.

9. So much to choose from! It makes me wish I were having a big dinner party. I guess I could still have fun decorating for a few people. Thanks for the great ideas!

10. Just Playin' says:

Sensory overload! I love it!

11. Charo says:

So creative!! La alcachofa preciosa.

12. Lacie says:

I wish i had this kind of creativity wow so cool

13. Beautiful tablescapes…love all the great color!